Thursday, October 8, 2009

For You..

Long le i din update my blog..but dunno why yesterday fell wan write thing for you...
And Before i Also forgot my password le..then i keep think until think back le..
Maybe i write this blog is last post le...

Yesterday i msg she....say can i meet u at primary sch because she got dinner at thr..I so Miss she le....early she say..See 1st..
Ok nvm..then i keep wait until nite...after that at nite le..i call she...she say she eating..
ok..i wait lo...then she msg come she say cant out le..got relative care bout she after that i say awhile nia mar...she say don nge!ok..
She oso duno that time is raining..we all cant also come down..then i say nvm lo..u go and eat bahx..
I back le...she that time say wait gok...that time we also go le..
then she fon come...then i say i go le..u eat bahx...
she very angry...and msg say rude words..i also don wan told le..i also noe her attitiude..

Yesterday you also dunno wat happen to me...wan scold me...that time hais...
u come scold me..then plus ur attitude lai det...i noe le..maybe bye bye le...
you say are rite...ur attitude and me attitude not match...
I on the way change le..u thought so easy to change?muz give some space time...
ok..u teach me de..u also muz think twice..but yesterday u got think me?

you also duno early wat happening to me..Ok u say u no intersting to noe..nvm
This kes juz di sheng and a siang noe....

PLs..wake up bahx...can ur attitude change a bit...if u stil lai det..
maybe ur fren also din like u le..really..
And...maybe u wil see this post u wil...
Angry?
smile?
sad?
cry?

i also dunno..i now juz u wan change ur attitude..u no match wit me is nvm..importatnt is ur fren..
U say no 1 day let u happy?
then b4 i do all thing for u is rubbish thing?
hais...stil got many thing u stil duno i dui you how..juz owes quarrel...din let u happy...
but u got think who are wrong who are rite?

maybe you think all my wrong all ur rite...

I mood bad ..we all sure quarrel...
Y??
Y??

You noe i noe...

Imprortant...Pls remember wat i say..

IF u stil lai det...maybe all your fren also don wan be fren wit u le...


Maybe U wil more angry me..More HATE me..

OK i noe..You also say fed up dy..
many time when we quarrel sure u got say FEd up..
but hope U wil think That time is who is wrong..

You don wan think Also Nvm..because late le bahx...
But don be angry..don wei le me angry..

Lsat i JUz wan thanks to you...because..
buy thing 4 me..
Caring me...
loving me...
And more..

If i got do anthing wrong pls..forgive me...

sorry.!! take care baxh..QE

And here i wan wish D S..hope u wit she happy go lucky...

No comments:

Post a Comment